engineering-solutions
Warcom Corporation

The company’s historical roots go back to Romea (Robazza Officine Meccaniche Adro) founded in 1959 by Giovanni Robazza who started manufacturing the first mechanical shears. In 1980, Walter Robazza created Warcom (Walter Robazza Costruzione Macchine), which is now managed by his sons Alberto and Paolo.
Today the company consists of two plants, covering an area of approx. 10.000 m2, and counts on an internal staff of 60 persons, as well as a strong domestic  and a growing sales network on a worldwide scale.
The company is managed by a family team who establishes the strategies supported by an internal team of experts.

www.warcom.com

 Products